2022 Waynesboro Christmas Parade – Dec 3rd 6pm
If you or your group are interested in being in the parade, you can complete the application and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ,or mail it to Waynesboro Parks and Recreation at 413 Port Republic Road, Waynesboro VA 22980. All applications must be received by the November 23 deadline.
If you are planning on attending, there are a few things you may want to be aware of:
- WHSV will be collecting toys for the Toy Convoy at the parade. They will be near the beginning of the parade and welcome toy donations for area children!
- Port-a-johns will be located at the corners of Main St / Wayne Ave.; Arch Ave./ Main St; and Market Ave/ 11th
- There will be a small designated area for folks in wheelchairs to view the parade on Main St, in front of the Arch/ Advance parking lot. Regardless of where people sit… it would be appreciated if everyone can look out for each other and be mindful of not standing in front of others and blocking their view.
- Please note that there will be a soft closing of the parade route streets at 5pm, and after 5:30… NO traffic will be allowed to pass through any of the parade route. Parking will not be allowed on the route after 4:30pm.
- In case of extreme bad weather, the parade may be postponed to Tuesday, December 6, at 6pm. If this were to be the case, changes would be announce on the website and Facebook.